PEFC International welcomes all enquiries concerning sustainable forest management, forest certification, and PEFC globally.
If your enquiry concerns national levels, national PEFC members should be your first point of contact as they are able to provide you with country-specific information and personalized support.If there is no national PEFC member in your country, please contact us directly at the address listed below.
- PEFC Press Briefing
- What makes PEFC unique AND the system of choice?
- PEFC Annual Review 2015
- PEFC's Sustainable Forest Management Standard
10, Route de l'Aéroport
Case Postale 636
1215 Geneva - Switzerland
Tel: +41 (22) 799 4540
Fax: +41 (22) 799 4550
Sign up for Newsletters
- Outlining expectations for forest management certification
- Datuk Himmat Singh appointed as MTCC Chairman
- Forest certification systems are effective tools to demonstrate sustainable forestry
- Call for nominations – last chance to take part in a Standards Revision Working Group
- PEFC-certified cheques from Crédit Agricole