2017 PEFC Collaboration Fund: two days left to apply!Mar 29 2017
If you haven’t yet submitted your proposal to the 2017 PEFC Collaboration Fund make sure you do so soon – the deadline is just two days away on 31 March 2017.
PEFC members and other non-profit organizations are all invited to submit proposals for new and innovative projects. Make sure you check out our Call for Proposals and then send us your application form.
So what are we looking for?
Applicants can submit a wide range of projects, but in particular we are interested in:
- New approaches or activities that raise awareness, communicate and promote certification or certified products;
- Capacity building that enables the expansion of forest certification;
- Research relevant to PEFC International's Sustainability Benchmarks or the implementation of national standards;
- Research and exploration to further integrate new products, services and/or approaches into PEFC certification systems.
Proposals can request a PEFC contribution of anything up to 40,000 CHF and should have a project timeframe up to two years. Grantees must provide evidence of at least 35% additional co-funding from other sources within the overall project budget. All proposals must be submitted using the application form.
Download the application form and apply by 31 March 2017!
- Call for Proposals
- Application form
- Learn more about the PEFC Collaboration Fund, including past and current projects
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org; Tel. + 41 227 994 540.
- Convocatoria de propuestas
- Formulario de solicitud del Fondo de Colaboración de PEFC
- Conoce más acerca del Fondo de Colaboración de PEFC, incluyendo proyectos pasados y proyectos en curso
- Puedes contactarnos en email@example.com; Tel. + 41 227 994 540