Endorsed National Forest Certification Systems
PEFC-endorsed national forest certification system seeking to obtain international endorsement by PEFC have been independently assessed and found to be in compliance with PEFC’s Sustainability Benchmark. All documentation related to the assessment, including the evaluation report, input received during the global public consultation, and comments by the Panel of Experts are publicly available.
To display information about an endorsed national certification system, please select a country from the list below:
Sign up for Newsletters
News from national PEFC members
- Belgium Reaches Sustainable Wood Target Six Years Early!
- Sustainable Forestry Initiative and Habitat for Humanity Expand Mutual Support for Responsibly Built Affordable Homes
- PAFC Cameroon to Initiate Standard Development Process at its First Stakeholder Forum
- Celebrate Certified Timber at Ecobuild 2014
- PEFC Slovakia Begins Second Revision of the Slovak Forest Certification System