PEFC Logo Usage Rules (PEFC ST 2001:2008 v2)
The PEFC logo / label provides information relating to the origin of forest based product in sustainably managed forest and other non controversial sources. Purchasers and potential purchasers can use this information in choosing the product based on environmental, as well as other considerations.
The overall goal of the PEFC logo / label usage is, through communication of accurate and verifiable information that is not misleading, to encourage demand for and supply of those products originating in sustainably managed forests and thereby stimulating the potential for market-driven continuous improvement of the world's forest resource.
The document is based on the general principles for environmental labels and declarations defined in ISO 14020:2000.
PEFC Logo Usage Rules (PEFC ST 2001:2008 v2) (253.52 kB)
Sign up for Newsletters
- PEFC launches accreditation body training – sign up now!
- American Tree Farm System seeks PEFC re-endorsement: public consultation open
- PEFC heads to Viet Nam and Thailand for Chain of Custody auditor training
- PEFC announces upcoming online Chain of Custody auditor training
- Adapting PEFC Chain of Custody certification to future needs